Registration is required with both the Junior Sailing Association (JSA) and Huguenot Yacht Club (HYC) in order to confirm your enrollment in the 2018 Summer Program.
Our program accepts children between 8 and 16 years old as of December 31, 2018st shall be considered his/her age for this year's program). Basic swimming skills are a requirement. Each child will be given a swim test at the beginning of each session.
REGISTRATION INSTRUCTIONS: please read before clicking on links below
Step 1 - JSA Registration and Waiver: Register or update existing registration with the JSA for each sailor. You must complete this step and accept the waiver for each sailor before enrolling in any sessions or reserving a charter.
- NEW USERS will need to create a login. Returning sailors login as CURRENT USERS.
- Select Huguenot Yacht Club as your home club and choose a boat. Sail numbers not required.
- If you have more than one child attending, click on Revise forms for returning sailors, or Add sailor for a new ones.
Step 2 - HYC Registration & Deposit Payment: After completing the JSA registration & waiver, return to this page and click on HYC Registration link below to register your sailor(s) for all 2018 sessions and charters.
1) JSA Registration & Waiver -- click on JSA logo below. Return to this page when
done to complete Step 2
2) Huguenot Session Registration & Payment -- click on logo below
IMPORTANT: 50% deposit required at check out to reserve your spot and take advantage of early bird discounts. (HYC members may select to be 'billed manually').
Thank you! If at any time you have any questions or concerns regarding either the JSA Sign-up or the HYC Registration forms, please contact the HYC Junior Sailing Office.